As you may have read in my previous blog post - Autumn Moon is going through an exciting period of growth right now. I am in the process of moving into a new skin care studio as part of THE MIND BODY COLLECTIVE, where I will be offering skin care services, as well as a shopping boutique featuring both Autumn Moon cosmetics, as well as other natural and organic products to support your healthy skin.
I am so super-geeked, I can barely stand it.
I am currently awaiting the golden phone call from the State of Michigan to come and inspect my studio for all of the proper bells and whistles to obtain my skin care therapy facility license and begin offering treatments. While I await their call with baited breath, they are presently delayed for a few more weeks.
However, being one to make margaritas out of lemonade (I think that's how the saying goes?), this is actually awesome. Because this gives me time to focus on getting my client friends on the road to glowing skin BEFORE they even step into my studio for a treatment.
This is actually ideal, because understanding your unique skin - and its unique needs - is a huge part of achieving your best skin.
So, beginning March 14, I will be scheduling INTENSIVE SKIN CARE CONSULTATIONS and SKIN CARE COACHING SESSIONS at THE MIND BODY COLLECTIVE.
What is an Intensive Skin Care Consultation?
An Autumn Moon Intensive Skin Care Consultation is a celebration of your skin's unique needs, to help get you on the path to radiant skin. Your 45-minute consultation includes a five-step approach to to thoroughly evaluate your skin, current products and lifestyle, to offer a comprehensive skin care program.
STEP 1: Q&A
Your consultation begins with a discussion of your skin care goals and specific concerns. Through a series of questions, we will begin to gain insight into your skin's individual needs.
STEP 2: SKIN ANALYSIS
A thorough analysis of your skin will allow us to pinpoint information on your skin's current condition.
STEP 3: PRODUCT ASSESSMENT
An assessment of your current skin care products, their ingredients and an analysis of their compatibility with your skin.
STEP 4: HEALTH & LIFESTYLE REVIEW
A holistic review of your current health and lifestyle. We will discuss medications, sleep and exercise, as well as health conditions that may be affecting your skin. We will also explore emotional factors that may contribute to your skin care concerns.
STEP 5: PERSONALIZED SKIN CARE TREATMENT PLAN
After your session, I will carefully review all of the information from our session and use it to compile a customized skin care treatment plan (provided at a later date), including:
- Product recommendations suited to your unique skin, including how and when to use them.
- Suggestions for lifestyle modifications that support your skin care goals.
- Personalized tips for moving forward with your customized plan.
- Information and referrals for other resources to support the health of your skin (such as nutritional counseling, energy work and more).
Want to take your consultation to the next level with a Skin Care Coaching Session?
Skin care coaching can support you in moving forward with your treatment plan by offering ongoing encouragement, answers to questions, suggestions for treatment modifications and genuine care that you achieve results. .
Your Skin Care Coaching session includes:
- 30 days of ongoing phone, text, email and in-person support - I will become your skin care BFF and you can contact me with questions about your treatment plan, products, skin care advice or just for emotional support to stick with your plan.
- Weekly "touch base" sessions to evaluate how your skin care plan is working for you - either by phone, email or in-person.
- Information and referrals for additional resources that can assist you in continuing on your skin care journey.
- Caring and knowledgeable support from a natural skin care therapist with over 14 years experience.
While I normally offer Intensive Skin Care Consults for $65 and Skin Care Coaching for $75, FOR A LIMITED TIME, I will be offering them both together for only $89.
PLUS...I will include a $15 Gift Certificate good toward a service when the studio is opened or toward a product to get you on the road to glowing skin.
I will be offering this special through March 23. To book an appointment, please call me at 248-760-2128 or you can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am currently offering in-person consults only, but will be offering them via Skype™ and FaceTime® soon!
Happy skin and talk to you soon!