Create an ambient aromatic atmosphere in your boudoir or special space with this simple, sweet, sensual and earthy room mist.
Aromatic room mists can help to create a beautifully fragrant atmosphere in your home or sacred space. They are a wonderful and non-toxic alternative to artificial room fragrances. By combining various essential oils, you can create your desired aromatic space - uplifting, relaxing, grounding or whatever mood you would like to surround yourself in.
This aromatic mist is a soothing and earthy bedroom mist designed to create a grounding, sensual space for relaxation by yourself or special time with a partner.
The aromatics used in this blend are known for their grounding and aphrodisiac qualities:
- Sweet vanilla provides a cozy, familiar comfort. It has also been used as an aphrodisiac since the Aztecs.
- Earthy patchouli is a very grounding oil, which helps you to relax and feel comfortable in your physical body and space.
- Bergamot is a mood lifter, bringing about feelings of joy and euphoria. It has been used for ages in Italy as uplifting folk medicine and in France as a main ingredient in perfume (and continues to be used today).
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
10 drops bergamot essential oil
8 drops patchouli essential oil
- Place vanilla extract and essential oils in a 2 ounce spray bottle.
- Fill the remainder of the bottle with distilled water.
- Shake well each time before misting your space.
You can adjust the amounts of each ingredient to your preference, adding more or less to reach your desired balance.
Are you more in tune with florals? Try substituting 10 drops lavender and 3 drops ylang ylang for the patchouli and bergamot oils for a sweet, floral delight.