Peppermint is so lovely and cooling on the skin and a great aromatherapy energy boost. Honey is a superb humectant, helping to draw water into the skin to keep it moist. This mask will have you feeling refreshed and alive. Plus, you probably have everything you need in your kitchen right now! Enjoy!
Strong, dried peppermint infusion (you can use a peppermint tea bag or loose, dried)
1 teaspoon honey
- Make a strong peppermint infusion using peppermint and just boiling water.
- Mix the honey with a small amount of the infusion and stir well.
- Apply the warm mixture (it will be runny) to freshly cleansed skin, gently massaging into the skin for a minute.
- Leave mask on for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water, then apply your favorite toner and protective moisturizer.
- Be sure to save some tea to drink. <3